Monday, March 1, 2010

Online Personality Plan

Want to know who I really am?

So you’ve been reading my blog or blogs but you are probably wondering who I am. I recently embarked on a personal brand plan to find out for myself. (Note: I really don’t like the term personal brand to describe my online personality but I am using it for the sake of simplicity.) The plan helped me discover who I want to be online and how I am going to achieve it. I set some goals and made some strategies. Here are the results:



The most important thing is that I wrote this all down so you can hold me to it. It’s my plan and I am determined to stick to it. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know what you think. I will update my blog with my progress on these goals over the next few months. Feedback is always welcome.


Wylie out...